it’s excellent to take one spoon of honey in an empty stomach in the morning. In fact I would recommend that you should take one glass of warm water, put a few drops of fresh lime / Apple Cider Vinegar and one spoon of honey, mix it properly and take it before going to toilet. It will help you to clean your entire system for the day. Then go for morning walk for one hour. I assure you all that you will fell absolutely fresh in the morning and fell energetic whole day. The fresh lime, honey glass of warm water has helped me and should be helping me in future also.
Honey is the best natural ingredient that can be consumed daily. Drinking honey with warm water helps the body. It is one of the oldest and effective natural remedies. Starting the day with a cup of warm water and honey is more beneficial than a cup of coffee/tea. This combined with a balanced and nutritious breakfast leaves the body energized throughout the day.
Benefits of Honey with Warm Water with Empty Stomach:
1. Improves Digestion: The warm water stimulates the digestive system helping in digesting and flushing out toxins.
2. Prevents Constipation: The warm water stimulates intestinal movements and prevents constipation.
3. Relieves Aches and Pains: The warm water has relaxing effect on the body helping relax the abdominal muscles to relieve the cramps and spasms.
4. Weight Loss: It raises the body temperature and increases the metabolism.
5. Improves Circulation: The warm water stimulates the removal of fat deposits from the body, helps in elimination of toxins circulating in the body, improving circulation and purifying the blood.
6. Prevents Premature Aging: The warm water stimulates detoxification and prevents many diseases.
7. Reduces Inflammation: Honey contains flavonoids and polyphenols which acts as antioxidants and help in fighting inflammation and help in reducing chronic inflammation.
8. Energy Boost: Honey is full of natural sugars which gives more energy, hydration and increases blood flow to the brain.
9. Acts Like Antibiotic: Honey has antibacterial effect and fights against pathogenic and non –pathogenic microorganisms.
10. Immunity Boost: Honey helps in clearing infection and stimulates the immune system of the body.
11. Prevents Chronic Allergies: The mixture helps the body to develop antibodies naturally and develop immunity against atmospheric allergies.
12. Reduces Risk of Heart Diseases: It rejuvenates veins as well as the arteries in the body and helps in reducing the cholesterol content in the blood thus reducing the risk of heart disease.
13. Flushes Toxins: The mixture helps in detoxification of the body and removes the harmful free radicals from the body.
14. Remedy for Sore Throat and Cough: The antimicrobial and antioxidant property of honey helps in providing instant relief from sore throat and cough.
15. Rejuvenates the Skin: The mixture is the healthiest drink and helps in maintaining hydration of the skin. This is due to collagen boosting and healing properties of honey which also sanitize and provide a glow to the skin by increasing the formation of blood cells.
Drinking honey with warm water has many benefits. It is not recommended to children under 3 years to consume honey. Never add the honey to the boiling water as it will lead to change in composition of honey and it will be rendered ineffective. Eat a healthy breakfast after 20 minutes of consuming this mixture.
It aids digestion. Drinking honey with lemon increases bowel movement, making excretion a smooth purpose. Drinking this early morning will also get the system on fat burning mode, making us feel fit and light throughout the day. It also detoxifies the body and removes all the toxics and harmful radicals, making the body free of constipation, acne/pimples and many other problems. Honey lemon drink also increases immunity and protects from frequent common infections and diseases. The bacteria killing property of honey and boost of energy can help you feel energetic throughout the day.
To make the mixture, boil a glass of water till it reaches lukewarm temperature. Squeeze 1/2 lemon in it and add a teaspoon of honey.
One Spoon of raw honey contains approximately 20 vitamins, 18 amino acids, 16 minerals, and a ton of antioxidants and phytonutrients.is an antibacterial, antiviral, and antifungal substance. It is also highly nutritious. It contains significant amounts of B2, B3, B5, B6, C, magnesium, potassium, calcium, sodium chlorine, sulphur, and phosphate.